Owen Hart Slammy Awards gimmick?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not 100% sure but I have a hunch that Santino will a Slammy Awards tonight on Monday Night Raw. If he does do you believe the WWE should give him the Owen Hart gimmick, where he brings his Slammy everywhere he goes, and always talks about it?

I think he would be perfect for that gimmick, just because he's hilarious, and he can come up with tons of different ideas for it.

Thoughts?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
It could have been a funny gimmick but he didn't win last night. Maybe they could do a gimmick in which he makes a fake slammy cuz he thought he should have won and brings it to the ring.

It could have been a funny gimmick but he didn't win last night. Maybe they could do a gimmick in which he makes a fake slammy cuz he thought he should have won and brings it to the ring.
LOL - that would be classic. To add: He should also NEVER acknowledge anybody calling the award fake. He should just pretend the award is real and go around bragging about it to random people. I suppose he can even use it as a weapon from time-to-time while wrestling.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
LOL - that would be classic. To add: He should also NEVER acknowledge anybody calling the award fake. He should just pretend the award is real and go around bragging about it to random people. I suppose he can even use it as a weapon from time-to-time while wrestling.
I agree with him not saying its a fake award, that would be pretty funny. Pretty much whatever he does is funny to me so whatever he wants to do.