Oversellous

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Oct 27, 2008.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

In the recent debate over whether the rock is overrated or not, the concept of over-selling was mentioned. This reminded me of a hilarious video i saw a while ago and i just had to go dig it up.

A video of HBK purposely overselling Hulk Hogan's crappy moves = classic comedy :p

(watch out for the big boot!)

YouTube - Oversellous

2. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

That's hilarious, I remember that like it was yesterday. Was Hogan pissed after that match? I would have been!

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

LMAO - that was funny. Was HBK mad at Hogan or something? Is that was he did that? Heh.

I'm not talking about THIS much overselling that I like, just a bit. HBK is making a mockery out of this match. :lol:

4. Millz

I dont know how much of it was a shoot or how much of it was a work but I dont think HBK was too happy he was losing to Hogan and tried to make a joke out of his career.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Why didn't HBK get fired for pulling such a stunt? I mean, if it was Lance Storm doing it, he would've been fired before he got backstage, but HBK still has a job? That sucks. I actually feel Hogan on this one.

6. Millz

McMahon told him to do it? I dont know.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I remember watching that match as well, a lot of people were mad that Hogan actually won, I believe that HBK should of won that match, Hogan only wrestles maybe once or twice a year, and HBK is wrestling all the time. But the thing is that Hogan probably would of never participated in this match if he didn't win.

But that was funny none the less.