XBOX Original Overrated?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Major, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Am I the only person that didn't really like this game? I admit, I didn't get very far so I didn't get to see much of the story, which I hear is the best part. I don't know, I just don't really play videogames for great stories. That's what movies and books are for. I want good gameplay, and I thought this game was very boring in that department. I don't really like RPG's I guess. They're too slow.

2. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

From what I've heard, this game is awesome. I've also heard, many a times over, that it is actually BETTER than the pc version, which is rare for such a game, as pc usually trumps xbox on load times, graphics and content, at least for rpgs

3. Ryoga

Ryoga New Member

I played it and its kinda boring till you become a jedi. Story is very very good, good endings too. cool to be bad, you can do really, really mean things, especielly to your partners, which i loved

4. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

i didn't think it was overrated. the story is what the game is known for and it should be, it has the best story i've ever seen in a game. the gameplay is alright, didn't like the fact that it didn't matter what level you were because the enemies would be the same.

tried playing through part 2, but it just got boring. seemed like there was way too more chatter going on which seemed to drag on for long periods of time.

5. amylopan

amylopan New Member

I too thought it was a lil boring at first but, yeah, once you become a Jedi it's addictive! I'm nuts about KOTOR. And yes, I'm always a total Sith bastard, just like I love being evil on Fable and Morrowind!!:lol: