Overrated or underrated.

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Atreyu, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Stealing Icegoats(I think) idea, simply state a wrestler and the next person says if they are under or over rated. then place there own. Easy:)

Matt Hardy

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

When him and Jeff were one of the better tag teams before Jeff's drug problems, underrated.

As a singles wrestler after him and Jeff broke up, overrated.

Edge

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Underrated. Seeing Triple H get more attention than Edge makes me a sad panda. Edge is either one of the best or the best currently in the WWE, I think. He has the ability and he sure knows how to use it. Though, he needs to get rid of Vickie first so he can truly shine.

MVP.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Underrated considering the storyline they put him in. He's unbelievably talented in the ring and is excellent on the mic. Hopefully he'll turn it around soon.

John Cena

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

overrated.

But mainly by the company, not by a lot of the fans!

JBL

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

He's overrated, I think he's sloppy in the ring, he's good on the microphone though, I don't think he deserves another title shot anytime soon.

Shelton Benjamin

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Underrated. Stuck as a mid-carder while other not-as-talented wrestlers are getting a main event push. You have The Brian Kendrick in a main event match recently, but not Shelton? What's going on here. Shelton is very athletic and puts on a good show, usually.

Kane

8. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Kane is fairly underrated. He's an awesome big man and is solid on the mic. He needs to change his in ring attire, though.

R-Truth

9. padd

padd Registered Member

undderated; very good in the ring and on the mic and to the crowd.. better than alot of main eventers.

Regal

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Overrated, to be honest with you guys I am still surprise that he's getting all these oppurtunities. Don't get me wrong, he's a talented wrestler, but not amazing, I don't think he deserves the IC Title around his waist.

CM Punk?