PPV Over the Limit PPV thread

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Apparently this is the name of the May WWE PPV...

Coming to you live from Detroit, Michigan on May 23rd.

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Strange name...not bad.

Do you think it's going to have some kind of "theme" like so many of the others?

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

With the Draft tonight, we should see a lot of new feuds in the Pay Per View and that's awesome. I don't know what to expect in this Pay Per View, but I just hope it's less predictable then Extreme Rules.

Maybe we will get a few hints of possible match ups tonight on Raw.

4. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Nice name...not hating it at all.

It's going to be interesting to see what type of match ups we're going to get.

5. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm thinking something with mutiple falls or submissions, a Scramble match, Ultimate Submission, elimination tag matches etc. Or maybe it's not a gimmick PPV and it's just a really bad name.

6. Shooting_Palanx

Bad name? The name is awesome, and I'm hoping there's no theme this time around, I am getting tired of these themed PPVs.

7. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Maybe over the limit has to do with drunk driving! Yeah!

Okay, maybe not. I honestly have no idea what it means...maybe it means nothing. That would be perfect.

Anyways I guess its Cena vs Batista again for the WWE title. No doubt Cena wins for the third straight time.

8. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

Yea I'm thinking there's going to be a special stipulation during the John Cena vs Batista fight. As we all know Batista ain't coming back so they might be a "you got to retire type match" or John Cena completely destorys him to the point where the fans think it's going to be awhile till we see Batista back.

9. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

I'm curious to see if there are any themes to the matches as well. If there are, I hope that it is just for the main events.

10. Shooting_Palanx

So god dang predictable....which is pretty sad.

I wouldn't mind some stipulated matches actually.