PPV Over the Limit PPV thread

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Apparently this is the name of the May WWE PPV...

Coming to you live from Detroit, Michigan on May 23rd.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
With the Draft tonight, we should see a lot of new feuds in the Pay Per View and that's awesome. I don't know what to expect in this Pay Per View, but I just hope it's less predictable then Extreme Rules.

Maybe we will get a few hints of possible match ups tonight on Raw.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I'm thinking something with mutiple falls or submissions, a Scramble match, Ultimate Submission, elimination tag matches etc. Or maybe it's not a gimmick PPV and it's just a really bad name.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Bad name? The name is awesome, and I'm hoping there's no theme this time around, I am getting tired of these themed PPVs.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Maybe over the limit has to do with drunk driving! Yeah!

Okay, maybe not. I honestly have no idea what it means...maybe it means nothing. That would be perfect.

Anyways I guess its Cena vs Batista again for the WWE title. No doubt Cena wins for the third straight time.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Yea I'm thinking there's going to be a special stipulation during the John Cena vs Batista fight. As we all know Batista ain't coming back so they might be a "you got to retire type match" or John Cena completely destorys him to the point where the fans think it's going to be awhile till we see Batista back.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Maybe over the limit has to do with drunk driving! Yeah!

Okay, maybe not. I honestly have no idea what it means...maybe it means nothing. That would be perfect.

Anyways I guess its Cena vs Batista again for the WWE title. No doubt Cena wins for the third straight time.
So god dang predictable....which is pretty sad.

I wouldn't mind some stipulated matches actually.