Over rated entertainers?

Discussion in 'Music' started by EllyDicious, Jun 24, 2009.

1. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Who the most over rated artists or "pretend to be an artist" or any other entertainer, nowadays?

Lady GAGA - trash
    Miely Cyrus - recycle bin
    Brangelina couple - idiots
    Amy Winehouse - fece
    Spencer Pratt & Heidi Montag (hills) - crying for attention
    Jonas Brothers - dadadada zhuzhizhuzha eghhhw
    Beyonce Knowles - boring
    Lily Allen - fucktard
    Lindsay Lohan & Paris Hilton - world's biggest slutties

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

How about this John and Kate Plus Eight bullshit? The show may as well just be titled, "Vagina Makes Babies, Drama Ensues". Although, they're technically entertainers, I don't really see them as such.

I think the most overrated guy is Jack Black. Either him or Dave Mathews. Neither of them ever struck me as very talented yet they rake in the dough like it's their job . . . damnit, I guess it is.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Dane Cook, worst comedian ever. And Lady Gaga, I hate her songs.

4. EllyDicious

Yeah i've heard of it ...actually not of the show ... but i've read of how those retarded cheated on other.
    that's what they're famous for , now.
    I had never heard of them before...until when then cheating news came out.
    they knew people didn't like their show and they found another way to become famous.
    ugh.
    all i know is that they both suck.

5. Merc

Instant repification for reminding me of the one guy I couldn't remember to add to my list. That guy would be nowhere if he was five years older and thirty pounds heavier. His comedy is unoriginal and follows this formula:

Mediocre joke + LOUD NOISES + Crazy flailing = female orgasm.

Sad part is, it works for the most part.

6. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I agree. I wish he would just go crawl into a cave and never come out. I never understood how he became popular. x.x

7. Merc

He was funny at first but then his methods became glaringly apparent and now he's just unpalatable. You could say he was the victim of hype because I got sick of hearing his jokes from everybody all the time.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

For me it's the Beatie Boys, I don't understand how they became so popular. Their music is simply god awful. Don't understand how they sold so many albums in their careers either.

9. EllyDicious

hm yeah ... Beastie Boys....i had totally forgotten them as they've been in my ignore list.
    ugh

10. NINnerd

NINnerd Survived a M&G with Trent

Kanye West. Do NOT get it.

Mark Wahlberg - Awful actor. It always sounds like he's reading his lines off a paper.