Over 5,400 packages

Dude...I unloaded over 5,400 packages last night....the guy with the highest senoirity (Bud [UPS is heavily based off of senoirity btw]) told everyone, "Shut the fuck up about his size!" (he was referring to me)!

Last night was good!

No...I'm plateuaing out Alex.

Mal...go read them...most have a size comment because my coworkers always comment on it. Yes there are a lot because being informative on my life....well, evidently not everyone cares....but that's not going to effect me. Altho, I won't post anymore about it.

Try continuously (one right after the other) unloading packages for 4 hours with only a 10 minute break and let me know how many packages the scanners get...also realize not all the packages are placed labeled up so that number is off...

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
No...I'm plateuaing out Alex.

Mal...go read them...most have a size comment because my coworkers always comment on it. Yes there are a lot because being informative on my life....well, evidently not everyone cares....but that's not going to effect me. Altho, I won't post anymore about it.
I don't think anyone here really cares about how large you or your package is. Well, maybe Hinata and Lil-Red might.........................

Hoosier.