Over 5,400 packages

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by wyldesykosis, Apr 18, 2007.

1. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Dude...I unloaded over 5,400 packages last night....the guy with the highest senoirity (Bud [UPS is heavily based off of senoirity btw]) told everyone, "Shut the fuck up about his size!" (he was referring to me)!

Last night was good!

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Small?

How tall are you?

Great stuff, you'll be getting 10.000 in a year..

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

You have way to many posts about you and large amounts of packages. This one even came with a size comment. :/

4. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

No...I'm plateuaing out Alex.

Mal...go read them...most have a size comment because my coworkers always comment on it. Yes there are a lot because being informative on my life....well, evidently not everyone cares....but that's not going to effect me. Altho, I won't post anymore about it.

5. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

suuuuuuuuuure............

6. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Try continuously (one right after the other) unloading packages for 4 hours with only a 10 minute break and let me know how many packages the scanners get...also realize not all the packages are placed labeled up so that number is off...

7. Gavik

Gavik Registered Member

:yawn:

8. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Yeah, thats exactly what you will be doing when ur done...then ur gonna fall right to fuckin' sleep!

9. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I don't think anyone here really cares about how large you or your package is. Well, maybe Hinata and Lil-Red might.........................

Hoosier.

10. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Well, I guess I'll consider ur words and not inform you all on my personal life.