• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

outragous longboarding

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Those are good videos, so what type of board did you use winter? Were you just going for a slow ride or were you bombing big nasty hills?

Got any pics?

Those are good videos, so what type of board did you use winter? Were you just going for a slow ride or were you bombing big nasty hills?

Got any pics?
i dont think i have any pics, i have some vid's on my phone from my friends goin down this insane hill i wont touch.

i use a sector 9 set up from zumiez cause i don't really go as often as them and i don't do the huge insane death hills. but i don't just do the slow hills either.

what board do you have?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I have 8 boards.

2 sector nine Phoenix boards one with gullwing trucks (my Evil Knievel board) and the other with sumo trucks and 3 dm wheels, 2 Sector 9 Luke Nosewalkers one with the factory set up and the other is a total custom job (seismic wave trucks,Alvila 3dm 76 wheels and ceramic abec 13 bearings), 1 OSB impala longboard, I loaded 46 flex board for extreme carving, 2 classic 80's pool boards (Ice cream scoop design) and a Sumo II rocket board.

This is an older pic of some of my boards, I need to update my pics with the new ones

I also have 2 MBS Mt Boards and a classic Texas tooth pick 67inch board.

It all depends on what I am doing as to which board I am using.

Have you tried sand/Grass boarding yet?

Here is a pic of me sandboarding.

You get an old snowboard and use it on sand or grassy hills. You should try it.

oooooo sounds fun, we dont have much of that here though (especially in the way of sand) and a good grassy hill is hard to come by here surprisingly, there are these pesky things called "trees" in the way. yeah not cool hahaha

ill have to try it next time im out at the dunes by the beach.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Wow at your collection, Night. Just a question about longboarding. Are you allowed to do it anywhere or are there restrictions (legal)?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Wow at your collection, Night. Just a question about longboarding. Are you allowed to do it anywhere or are there restrictions (legal)?
Thanks...It all depends on where you live each city has it's own laws on boarding. For instance it is illegal to board in Down Town Charlotte and some places in the Smokey Mountains. When I lived in Colorado you could get in big trouble for boarding the capital hill area.

Some states require that you wear the proper protective gear as well or the cops can ticket you. You can even get tickets for exceeding the speed limit too. I have gotten a few of those in Colorado.

I know some states that have strict boarding laws and you can get ticketed for boarding in off limit areas and even have your board taken or worse be put in jail for it.

I tell everybody to look up the laws in your area first before you go boarding. Most of the time cops are cool as long as you show them respect when they tell you to leave or go board somewhere else.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
You can even get tickets for exceeding the speed limit too. I have gotten a few of those in Colorado.
Haha, how would you know if you were exceeding speed limit?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Cops can get you on radar guns and show you your speed. Also if you pass the regular traffic on the road then you pretty much know that you are speeding.
It freaks cops out to see you go blowing by traffic.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
He is a video of some of some kids that go to my University, I should putting my video soon. Just waiting for my friend to get back to me on the footage:

YouTube - Oktuhpus & Toast

I ride a Loaded Dervish btw, Purple O'tangs and black randals if im not mistaken.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nightsurfer Sports 2