Out of the following stars who would you want in the HOF?

HOF = Hall of Fame (WWE)

You can put Yes/No next to each person. Feel free to discuss why you chose Yes/No for certain stars.

Finlay:
Matt Hardy:
Jeff Hardy:
Shawn Michaels:
Michael Cole:
The Undertaker:
Kane:
Batista:
Big Show:
Chavo Guerrero:
Randy Orton:
John Cena:
Triple H:
Rey Mysterio:
Hornswoggle:

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Finlay: No
Matt Hardy: No
Jeff Hardy: No
Shawn Michaels: Yes
Michael Cole: No
The Undertaker: Yes
Kane: Yes
Batista: No
Big Show: No
Chavo Guerrero: No
Randy Orton: No
John Cena: Yes
Triple H: Yes
Rey Mysterio: No
Hornswoggle: NO!

Simply put, my yes's: John Cena, Triple H, JR, Kane, HBK and The Undertaker.

Some of you may be wondering "Whoa, no Batista!?" and here is my reply: I feel that WWEs HOF needs to cut many, many, MANY stars out of the Hall of Fame. It's reminding me how Hollywood does it with the Wake of Fame; they add almost anybody. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they had Mattress King one day. However, I digress, I feel that only the cream of the crop should be listed and I don't feel as if Batista and the others have made it thus far. Even Cena is pushing it, though I do feel he's a tad bit over borderline.

Last edited:

wooly

I am the woolrus
The only people there that i would have has definite entrants would be Undertaker, HBK, Triple H and Kane. They'll all get in no problem anyway. The first three are no brainers and even if Kane has been a mid carder for a good few years now he's one of the best big men in WWE history and he's meant to be very well respected in the locker room.

I was actually thinking earlier of people who should be in the HOF, and i realised how overdue The Legion of Doom are. Definitely should be inducted this year or next.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
I would put Taker in without hesitation and also Kane. As much as I hate Michaels I cannot deny what he has done in the Wrestling business so he would also get my vote. The rest haven't done enough in my eyes or are too inexperienced, too young etc to warrant a place.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I voted for:

Undertaker
Kane
Triple H
HBK

Cena will make it one day, but if he retired today he wouldn't be in there in my opinion.

I'm pleasantly surprised. I expected you guys to vote for more people and to be less stricken when it comes to who you think should be allowed in.

Unity

Jedi Master
Staff member
Michael Cole: No
Big Show: Yes
Randy Orton: Yes (someday)
John Cena: Yes (someday)
Rey Mysterio: Yes
Hornswoggle: NO

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Michael Cole: No (I'd rather put Tony Schiavone in the Hall)
Big Show: Yes
Randy Orton: Yes
John Cena: Yes
Rey Mysterio: Yes
Hornswoggle: No

I voted yes on Michaels, Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, Orton, Cena, HHH and Mysterio. I put yesses by all of them because I think when their careers are over they'll be good enough and over enough to get in.

Here are the guys who I think are hall of famers RIGHT NOW:

Shawn Michaels
Undertaker
Kane
BiG Show
Triple H

I think Orton, Cena and Mysterio are on their way but they are way to young to get in right now. Hell, The Hardy's might end up good enough too. I also think Jericho and Edge are hall of famers if they retired right now.

HappyFace

Registered Member
Kane has been a mid carder for a good few years now he's one of the best big men in WWE history and he's meant to be very well respected in the locker room.
They respect him because he gave up being WWE Champion so that the younger guys could have their turn in the light. I find that very admirable and love the big guy for it.

My picks were:

Taker, Trips, Michaels and Kane. Right now they could be HOF.

People that could be are:

Cena, Orton and Mysterio.

Some others you didn't list are:

Edge and Chris Jericho, no doubt in my mind these guys will be in there. Edge is one of most decorated wrestlers and Chris Jericho was the first Undisputed Champion, that's gotta mean something.