Our wedding!

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Dali, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Dali

Dali Registered Member

As you all know me and Rip got married on Friday, it was all thanks to GF, this amazing forum brought us together and we are so amazingly happy together. It was the most beautiful, magical day. We got married in front of our closest friends, 10 of us all in total, we said vows and exchanged rings and we even got videos of the whole thing. I can't begin to tell you how it felt when the Judge said "I now pronounce you Husband and Wife'', our wedding has been the most memorable, romantic and happiest day of our life. Afterwards we had a reception at our familes house, Mary our adopted Mum baked us a huge, beautiful, heart shaped 3 tier wedding cake. Rip went under my wedding dress and took the Garter off my leg, he threw it and his best friend Josh caught it. I was lifted up onto a chair and threw my bouquet and Rips Sister caught it. We danced to our wedding song "I'll stand by you, by the Pretenders", as we were holding each other it was as if the whole world stopped and it was just us, nothing can beat that feeling, unconditional, intense love. Life doesn't get much better than what me and Rip have, we freel truely blessed and lucky, we never knew what true happiness was until we found each other, so thank you GF for helping us find each other!

Here a some pictures, they were taken on a phone and they are all we have so far as the others haven't been developed yet, we will show you more when we get them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Congratulations, guys! Dal, you look beautiful.

R1p, you look nice too.

3. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

awww dalgirl, congrats... sounds like you had a wonderful day !!

hope yoy will both be happy always....

best wishes xx

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Wow, your dress is beautiful - just like you said. You look absolutely stunning. You both look really happy and you're well suited.

Congratulations again - I wish you a lifetime of happy memories.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  5. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Wonderful pictures, I really pleased for you both and I wish you all the best for the future.....

.....what are you naming the kinds!?!

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow, epic! Congrats you two! That dress looks really expensive! Very nice! :shocked:

So what's next? Got a Honeymoon planned?

I can't believe GF's first official wedding has happened! :)

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Looks like you had a awesome day, as everybody said, Dal, you look stunning.

8. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Congratulations to the both of you,i hope you have the best of times ahead of you,and happiness all the way.

9. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Congratulations!! :wub: I bet you're both so happy...

Thanks for sharing pics with us :) Gorgeous dress Dal!

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Congratulations to both of you, you look stunning Dal, the dress looks amazing. But the most important thing is both of you look happy. Good luck with everything.