• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Our President of the USA

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Do u all think that we have a good president here in the USA? I want to hear ur views on his recent decisions on things like the war and the alternative eco systems things. But plz don't get into any serious over the top  arguments plz^_^

Hey Kyo,

Please check the rules for this forum, internet slag is highly discouraged, this includes things such as "plz/ur/u" or anything like that. Please take the extra time to use correct grammer, as well as correct spelling.

-Bryan

Blur

iPimp
I think he's a moron. But dont get me wrong, he is definately president material, or he wouldnt be in his position. But when you compare him to past presidents, clinton, kennedy, roosevelt, etc he doesnt really stack up. I think him, his dad and carter are probably the dumbest presidents we've had(in the 1900s anyway, before that i dont care. lol)

Vegito728

Registered Member
Don't even get me started on him. He's the worst president we have ever had I will keep it at that.

merob

Boom!
Other politicians are calling him the worst president in history. I think that speaks for it's self.
bush hasn't done everything wrong, but he did put the Nation in jepordy. We'll be in debt for the next 20 years, the war in Iraq wasn't only completely unnessary, it'll continue a minimum of 10years+. The mistakes he has stumbled apon are so rediculous, it's hard to support him although i'd like to be positive about the situation.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Without becoming angry and swearing I am just going to say I dont like bush ok thats it

Vegito728

Registered Member
Yes I think he's worse then Jimmy Carter. I think he's the worst president in history but that is my opinion.

merob

Boom!
I believe it's more then just an opinion. No other president got the US involved in a war like this. The war on Iraq is supposed to be worse than Vietnam. If I make it out of the draft, not only my son, but my grand children will be at risk.

+ "George Bush hates black people."- kanye West

Turbo

Registered Member
George Bush is by far the worst president in this country's history. He knew about the 9/11 attacks before they happened and did nothing. He never intended to catch Bin Laden, it was an excuse to send troops to the MidEast to finish what daddy couldn't do, get Sadam. It comes out in todays news that he was told how disaterous Hurricane Katrina was going to be and again he did nothing. As far as I go, I didn't vote for the guy so he is not my president.

merob

Boom!
alot of people blame bush for katrina, but it's not all his fault =(