• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ottawa teen girls charged with prostitution, abduction

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Canada News: Ottawa teen girls charged with prostitution, abduction - thestar.com

Heard this story on my way to work this morning. Like the article states, they believe this is a first in Canada. I actually couldn't believe it when I heard it on the radio, and still can't believe it after reading the article. How three young girls that age could organized and do something like this is beyond me.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
To be honest with the way things are with social media, networking and accessing information nothing really surprises me anymore. This is all just very sad to me, that three girls of such a young age think this is something that is okay to be done and is acceptable, this goes beyond bullying, I am not sure what to call it to be honest.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
this goes beyond bullying, I am not sure what to call it to be honest.
How about what it says in the article? Human trafficking, robbery, procuring, forcible confinement, sexual assault, assault, uttering threats and abduction. Or just sex trafficking.

I'm honestly not surprised that they did this at this age. Considering the ages that kids get into violent gangs, this isn't all that different.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
How about what it says in the article? Human trafficking, robbery, procuring, forcible confinement, sexual assault, assault, uttering threats and abduction. Or just sex trafficking.

I'm honestly not surprised that they did this at this age. Considering the ages that kids get into violent gangs, this isn't all that different.
What I meant by that is that these terms are generally given to cases where a certain mental age to understand this is put in place, I do not feel in this case that is present.