osama says "fuck you, america" yet again

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Ant On A Log, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

so there's a new osama bin laden video. apparently he tells the united states to convert to islam, but he doesn't make any more threats of attack.

what do you think? what happened to him being dead? is osama bin laden worth worrying about as a threat to America?

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=85057

he must be using rogaine on his beard. wasn't it really grey last time we saw him in videos circa 2003? i don't know.

2. tipsycatlover

tipsycatlover Registered Member

According to Jihad Watch, the change in the color of his beard means more than the vanity that we attach to such dye jobs, bad or not (Rogain is for hair growth. You must be thinking of Just for Men, or Grecian Formula). Men engaged in jihad are permitted, encouraged to darken their hair and beard.

After reading the transcript, it seems that what he's doing is laying the foundation to justify some sort of attack on American civilians. YOU reelected Bush. YOU elected a democratic congress and senate. YOU refused to convert to islam. All these in his mind are acts of war done by American citizen civilians against islam. That's the foundation to justify an attack. The threat, it might just be the dye job, bad as it is.

3. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

You're right about the Rogaine thing. Just for men is more like it :)

another story says that Mr. Bin Laden is attacking capitalism as a whole. but isn't the islamic world capitalist, too?

4. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Just like bueracracy in modern language means "an excess of bueracracy", I think his mention of capitalism is the same. I'm assuming he thinks the level of capitalism in the Arab world is not sufficent to compromise their morals.

5. hasbeen99

hasbeen99 Fighting the stereotype

Don't go confusing the issue with facts, now...

6. Mr. Mustafa

Mr. Mustafa Terrorist

Did you really expect him to do anything else? He's a murderous nut job that lives in a cave and gets off on killing thousands of people. Fuck that guy.

And he's in no position to make any threats. He knows that the second he shows himself, he'll be a red smear on a wall.

7. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

sometimes i wish it were that way with the current president.

and what you said really didn't make sense being that he didn't actually threaten anyone with violence this time...