Orton's faith?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well, we should know tonight if Orton is going to get punished for what he did to Mr. McMahon.

What do you guys believe is going to happen, and now it's more interesting because he won the Rumble.

2. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Well now Orton is guaranteed a match at WM, but obviously the McMahons will want to fire him. So i'm guessing Orton will be put in a series of impossibly hard and punishing matches, and then if he does still win the Championship at WM we might have a Stone Cold-esque scenario where the McMahons are constantly trying to get him to lose it. I'm really looking forward to tonight's show though, see how things play out.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

You'd think one of the McMahons will be secretly on his side but ya never know. They arent going to fire him...what good does that do? You cant get revenge on someone who isnt employed anymore. Should be interesting.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well, we still dont know to much, Stephanie McMahon said she won't suspend him or fire him, she wants revenge. Than Shane McMahon came out and attacked him, it was pretty cool.

I really hope these two have a Last Man Standing Match to resolve things. That would be pretty awesome.

5. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Shane coming out was pretty crazy, although it did look a little played out, when Randy stood and waited for himself to get hit.

Otherwise it looked pretty awesome, wonder if they do have an epic match.