Orton's face turn

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright a few weeks ago I thought it was a bad idea to turn Randy Orton into a face because first I didn't believe the fans would cheer him on and second I thought he was such a good heel.

But after watching the last few Monday Night Raw's I've noticed the fans are really starting to accept him as a face. The pop he got last night when he got tagged in the match was incredible.

With that being said I think Orton should keep getting push as a face but as a little bad ass into him, somewhat like Austin had back when he was a face. If anyone can pull it off then Orton can.

Thoughts?

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I totally agree. I watched RAW on tape today and loved it when he was tagged in. He did great at looking intense and feeding off of the crowd. I definitely think him in a sort of renegade face role would be great!

They'll keep pushing him for a good while, I bet.

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Time for Mr. Orton to do his arm pose again then!

I think its going pretty well, also. Orton has never gotten a very good chance to be a face so I think its time to see what he can do. He's gotten a nice reaction so far.

I'd move him to Smackdown.

4. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I agree! Arm pose at WM!!! I demand it! lol

You've mentioned RKO on smackdown several times, man. What exactly are your reasons? I don't oppose it, just curious.

5. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I just think he needs a clean start. He's been on RAW for a quite a while now and I think if they are going to move a top star he makes alot of sense to get moved to SD!.

And besides, Rated RKO would both be on the same show as faces :D

Unless they move Edge too, of course. Haha.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I'll trade ya Randy for Edge. I don't want to be without at least one of them. Haha.

7. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Gotta say I'm loving it...really loving it.

The crowd reaction from his tag match was amazing, the crowd was really behind him.

A bad ass sort of feel to his character would be awesome, but it'd be cooler if he was a cocky bad ass, takes the piss on others in a bad ass way.