Orton Up To His Old Tricks Again.

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Anthony1975, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

From Figure 4 Online

Now this begs the question, how much more of this are the WWE going to tolerate? We all know full well if this was a Carly Colon or a Charlie Haas he would have long since been fired by now. What does it say when top stars like Orton can get away with pulling this kind of shit time and time again yet if it was someone lower down on the card they would be pretty much fucked.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I bet you that kid did something to antagonize Randy Orton. I don't see Orton spitting gum at the kid and calling him a name just 'cuz. So, yeah, Orton is not guilty to me right now, I'll wait for Orton's side to come out if he ever decides to release a statement...

3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

This doesn't surprise...I have a story about Orton...

Around Super Bowl time last year Unity, my brother, sister and I all went to a RAW house show in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. We were right by the aisle. Orton was walking back after the match and a kid standing next to my sister had a Randy Orton shirt on. The kid was around 13 years old she guesses.

When Orton walked by he started booing Orton and was telling him he sucked. Orton looked right at the kid and asked him, "You're booing me? Why the fuck are you wearing my shirt then you fucking faggot?"

A guy I work with beat Orton in an amateur wrestling match...good times.

Oh and I dont know what to do with Randy. He's a big douchebag...what can ya do?

4. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

Under normal circumstances Vilky I would agree but he has done this kind of thing before. Not even all that long ago there was an incident where a fan asked for a photo and Orton grabbed the Camera and broke it and called the guy an arsehole.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
  5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

He's such a little bitch. What a tough guy, spitting on a teenager who wanted a photograph. I mean, even if the kid was following him with the camera, someone of Orton's caliber has to be much better equipped to handle that situation other than spitting in the kids' face.

6. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I agree Vilky that all of the information isn't out yet but this kind of stuff has happened before. Millz' example pretty much describes what a punk he is.

7. Merc

Doesn't make a difference. Like I said, even if the kid was heckling him, Orton needs to grow a pair and learn how to handle this shit since he should already be well versed in it.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

People forget that Orton is a human like the rest of us. We all have a tolerance of people and maybe Orton was just fed up. Heck, look at Jericho, during Feb. 09 he attacked a girl and attacked her boyfriend. There is even a YouTube video showing it. A lot of wrestling fans think they can go up to wrestlers and insult or attack them because they do it in the ring.

We can talk till we are blue in the face about doing the perfectly right thing, but look how rarely we react on it. People attack one and other for the stupidest of reasons.

9. Merc

So if this wasn't Orton, but just some guy on the street, say half as famous, would you still back him up like you are Orton? Bottom line, the kid was 15. Fifteen and Orton still spit in his face. He has a track record for being a little bitch, this is just him showing it again.

10. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Yeah I was pissed about that..."My favorite wrestler uses homophobic insults? That's great...just great..."