Orton and Shane

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright, I might be just dreaming here, but last Monday when Orton and Shane confronted eachother back stage, before Shane left he said to Randy, I'm a fourth generation superstar by the way.

Do you see anything happening out of this, do you see these two joining forcers. Or I'm just dreaming, and putting to much thought in a silly thing that he said.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I want a stable with generational superstars so maybe Shane would be involved? I would love for him to have a role on television. Doesnt sound crazy to me.

3. Babe_Ruth

I would love if Shane became the old Shane O mac once again, he's a pretty decent wrestler, he usually puts on a hell of a show. He's good on the microphone. I think it would be cool if would start a stable and be the leader.

4. Millz

Yeah I mean you've got all the pieces:

The leader who works for the company: Shane McMahon
    A main eventer: Orton
    The tag team: Rhodes and DiBiase
    The enforcer: Manu

And then you add whoever else you want to fill in the gaps.

5. Babe_Ruth

Should be interesting to see what happens tonight on Raw. As soon as Orton is cleared to wrestle I think you'll see the stable of 2,3 and maybe fourth generation come together even more. But it seems there slowly giving out signs of whats to come.

6. Andrea75

Andrea75 Registered Member

Hmm Im not to sure, maybe that is what they want us to think lol
    I agree though i loved it when shane and stephanie used to come on the show it was always fun and i loved it when shane went over Mike adamles head about CM Punk suspension it was Fab.
    I say Bring back DX! I know in recent months as well as Raw 29/09/07 HHH and Shawn has reformed but i want them back for good! either get some new members in or bring back the old ones, X-pac, Road Dog, Billy gunn, China! that wud be great!

7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

I think it's clear, after Orton's attempt on this week's Raw to make Adamle think about becoming insubordinate against Shane, that Shane and Randy aren't joining forces anytime soon. Looks more like a feud in the womb to me.

Ain't gonna happen. All of those people have burned their bridges with Vince and at least three of the four have substance abuse issues. Sean Waltman in particular, a known crack smoker, is so unpopular within the company and among fans that the term "X-Pac heat" (meaning dislike for an actual worker and not his/her heel character) has been coined in his honor. If DX ever re-expands (and from the ratings, merch sales and huge pops that Trips and Shawn by themselves generate representing the black and green, there's no need for it) it'll have to be with a posse of existing talent.

I'm sure that WWE recognizes a reconstituted DX as their ace in the hole, should one of the two big shows begin to really tank in the ratings. Don't know who'd have the heel cred and the lack of commitment to other storylines to fill those shoes, though. Suggestions, anyone?

8. Millz

Looks like they've got you fooled already! :lol:

Its funny on another site we are having an argument to whether or not X-Pac heat is real or if the internet just made it up. I wouldnt be shocked to see any of them come back, not counting Chyna, but I think its a long shot.

9. Babe_Ruth

I think they have a lot of people fool, I truly believe that Orton and Shane will join forces. I really hope they do though because that would make an incredible stable.

I don't see any of the old DX members coming back, especially Chyna.

10. Millz

Yeah I mean how many times has it happened where two guys seem at odds with each other and then we come to find out they've been working together all along?