Ortiz & Manny tested positive in 2003?

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Millz, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Manny isnt a shocker but Ortiz kind of is...

I mean hardly anybody really is but still.

Kind of puts a damper on some things. Rotoworld is the source.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Like you said Manny isn't a surprise but Ortiz is. I just wish they released the whole thing instead player by player like their doing now. So we know who took steroids and who didn't. So we can make a better judgement of players.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I don't understand why they're releasing the names one at a time either. Get it over with so baseball can start cleaning up its image.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, this whole "piece by piece" bullshit need to stop. The list needs to be exposed so we can deal with the bastards who did them and get on with cleaning up the game.

5. Babe_Ruth

The only reason why their doing player by player is because the media gets more attention that way. Lets say they have nothing to talk about and they want to make a big splash then they'll release another name. That's how they work. It's bullshit if you ask me.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I put myself in Selig's shoes and say, "Shit, I've sucked as a commissioner, everyone knows it. How can I help clear my name a bit and really start to put an end to this steroid era?" The answer is simple: release the entire list. Let it get eaten up all at once rather than piece by piece so this can be dealt with and over.

7. Babe_Ruth

I agree with you, but it's Selig were talking about here, he has no clue what he's doing. Also his term is almost over, so he doesn't really care right now to be honest with you. I'm with you though, the list of 103 names should be released all at once so we can move on.