Movies Orphan

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've been seeing a lot of previews for this movie lately, and personally I think it looks like a piece of crap. It suppose to be a horror movie, well during the previews I laughed more on how bad it looks then anything else.

Thoughts on this upcoming movie?

I saw the trailer and YouTube throwing up ads all over their site and I'm still not interested. It reminds me of The Good Son, but with some magic powers this go-round. :eek:

Skip it for me as well.

browneyes106

Registered Member
Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'm really getting sick of the "vicious little girl who eats souls" tripe. They need to get a bit more original.

In terms of those groups getting angry, that just makes me laugh. They can cry about it all they want, it's a goddamn movie now go pay attention to the starving kids you should be worrying about and not some C-grade horror flick.

Soul

I saw some previews for it. It looks like it could suck. Hollywood is running out of ideas.

Eh, it doesn't look as bad as most of the romantic comedies that have come out this year. I'm not a big fan of horror movies that involves kids, as I find it boring and not the least bit scary but depending on how bored I was, I might shell out 6 bucks to see this. But it better be a good twist, not a Shyamalan twist.
------
Forget what I said.... the writing is bad, the acting is only 'eh' and the twist is lammmeee.

Last edited: