Origins

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I was just wondering about the origins of GF users. I thought it would be interesting to see the different mixes of people there is here. I'm not very good at explaining things so i'll post mine as an example

So, my dad is a New Zealander, my mums American, and I'm English, in the sense I was born in England. Both my grandparents are English, but they both have a good mix of Irish and Swedish in them.

So I'm a American-Kiwi Brit with Irish and Swedish origins.

Understand what I mean? Post yours...

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
My grandfather was Polish and Grandmother was from England, both my parents where born in Australia, my dad only just, and I was born in Australia as well.

I am planning on one day when I have the time and money to go to Poland to see some of what my background is. Our family has a lot of history from the Poland side of the family, a lot from WW2.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
My family's roots lie in two countries: Ireland and Italy. Actually, I think there's a smidgen of France in there.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
My great grandparents were from Poland, Russia and Romania.
My grandparents were born in England so were my parents and so was I.

PentaCube

Registered Member
Polish and german mostly. My mother's parents are polish with my great grandparents being immigrants from Poland. My father's parents are mostly german.