• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Games Ori and the Blind Forest

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It looks pretty and it's got some great music... I doubt I'll ever play it though. I just traded away my XB1.
Btw, Ori is available for PC, and I think an Xbox 360 version is coming out later this year, too.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I named the only 3 exclusives I'm worried about missing. One may never happen, one is probably 2 years away (and may not be an exclusive this time around) and one is highly unlikely. I think I'm fine. Haha.

Sony's exclusives seem to be more down my alley.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
You'd have to get the original Xbox version of Halo 2, but the 360 is backwards compatible with it. Or at least the NTSC version is. I'm sure the PAL version is as well.
Damn I was hoping they would all be on 360. I will let you know when I play Combat Evolved. And whether I like it or not.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Just to be clear, they are all playable on 360. It's just that you'd be playing an original Xbox game on the 360. It really doesn't make a big difference.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'll need to look into it and make sure the PAL - Australian one is also backwards compatible.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Awesome thanks for the link. Now the only problem is finding it. I rarely see Xbox games being sold in store now, only 360 and ONE.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, your best bet would probably be to find it on Amazon or Ebay or an Australian equivalent. A lot of sellers ship to Australia I think. But yeah, play Halo: Combat Evolved first and then worry about finding Halo 2 later. Haha.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I also bought the first Gears of War, and haven't played it yet. I'm so slow. My roommate bought the 360 over a year ago and I haven't played a single game on it yet. I just keep buying them with good intentions.