• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Games Ori and the Blind Forest

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.

Anyone played this game? I've had my eye on it for the past month or two but haven't pulled the trigger on it yet. It looks fantastic though. The graphics are gorgeous, and I really love that "Metroidvania" style of adventure/platformer game. I might be picking this up soon if I find the time for it.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I've found myself listening to this soundtrack on repeat while studying. I was listening on youtube but ending up buying it because I loved it so much.

I haven't played it yet, as I've been busy with Uni work, but I plan on buying it as soon as Uni finishes. I already know all the music back to front, before I even played it haha.

Konshentz

Konshentz
It looks pretty and it's got some great music... I doubt I'll ever play it though. I just traded away my XB1.

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Does that mean you gave up on Halo? *sniff* :(

The series actually gets fun starting with Halo 3.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Gamestop made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Haha.

I only really have time and money for one console and the XB1 never stood a chance. The only way I'll regret it is if they announce Left 4 Dead 3, Sunset Overdrive 2 and Alan Wake 2 at E3.

Halo 3 & 4 are on the 360, right? Maybe down the line I can pick one of those up for $50 and beat it.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I've never traded in a console before, I keep them until they eventually die or break in some way.

I'd be so paranoid that if I traded it in, especially a new one, that they would release an exclusive game on it afterwards that I want to play.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yeah, you can play all of the Halo games on 360.
What about Halo 2? I still have never played a Halo game, but I bought Halo Combat Evolved for 360 to give it a try. I haven't been able to find Halo 2 for 360 yet in the stores.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
What about Halo 2? I still have never played a Halo game, but I bought Halo Combat Evolved for 360 to give it a try. I haven't been able to find Halo 2 for 360 yet in the stores.
You'd have to get the original Xbox version of Halo 2, but the 360 is backwards compatible with it. Or at least the NTSC version is. I'm sure the PAL version is as well.