• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Oregon Trail

• Thread starter Anonym0uz Bitch
  • Start date
P

pasteycracker

http://oregontrailemo.ytmnsfw.com/

hahahaha. One of my favorite YTMNDs.

But yea, I used to play that game back in the day. My mom was a school teacher so I always played that after school. hahaha. I'll have to download it sometime. :]

V

VulgarisPrime

Oregon Trail: the only game to combine shooting buffalo, talking to Indians, drowning because you're too stupid to know that the river's too deep to just walk across, cholera, and looking at ox butt for 2000-some miles, and actually make it work.

I

Izzibeth

i remember there were two versions. we played it when we were good or got all our homework done in elementary school. so that means i got to play it all the time. ^_~

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
I think they have 5 of them out now... but that's ok, the best game ever deserves remakes.

F

Forbidden

Whoa... I played this game all the time in elementary. This was like the greatest game ever, I need to get it now...

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Yeah we played it a lot in school, but for grades.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I played it for fun at home, but I was a very anxious kid and when all my people started getting horrendous diseases I usually freaked out and quit playing a while. :p

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
DAMNIT!

In the newer versions they had pictures of the people with the diseases, that was what pushed me over the edge usually.

D

Ds136

Oregon Trail is so awesome, like everyone else has said I remember in like 3rd grade going to the computer lab on those super old macs and playing it. So awesome, I used to always die of dysentary and I would also say I died of diarrhea, because you know I was in the 3rd grade and had no idea what dysentary was haha.