PC Games Oregon Trail

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Anonym0uz Bitch, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Does anyone remember this old ass of a game? We use to have to play this game for a grade, and it was hard as hell. The more people that lived the more points you got, if you actually made it the whole way then you usually got a B regardless of how many people were left.

I downloaded this game the other day, and its still addicting.

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Holy cow; old school!

Dude I absolutly loved this game. I got sooo good at it though. I used to play it during recess all the time; we'd have tournaments to see who could finish the fastest with the most people alive. My class would always win, I usually was one of the top kids, just because that game was sooo much fun.

Where did you download it off of, I wanna play that game again!

3. I'll have to look up the site where I got it from, but when I find it again I'll give it to you, lol yeh I know it is addicting as well.

4. Nestor

Nestor Guest

Underdogs has it, i believe. it's abandonware, meaning that no one cares about it enough to sue you for downloading.

I played it a while back. fun times.

5. Thats sad that nobody cares enough lol, poor OT.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I actually still have a copy of this game.

7. I dont have an actual copy, just downloaded version.

8. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

This game... rocks.
    I think I paid something like five dollars so I could get it in the hardcore wooden box or something. Fuck yeah.

9. Emperor

Emperor Guest

10. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Oregon Trail was awesome back in the day. Whenever we would get extra time in my computer classes, we would play this.