• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Oregon Trail

• Thread starter Anonym0uz Bitch
  • Start date
A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Does anyone remember this old ass of a game? We use to have to play this game for a grade, and it was hard as hell. The more people that lived the more points you got, if you actually made it the whole way then you usually got a B regardless of how many people were left.

I downloaded this game the other day, and its still addicting.

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Holy cow; old school!

Dude I absolutly loved this game. I got sooo good at it though. I used to play it during recess all the time; we'd have tournaments to see who could finish the fastest with the most people alive. My class would always win, I usually was one of the top kids, just because that game was sooo much fun.

Where did you download it off of, I wanna play that game again!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I'll have to look up the site where I got it from, but when I find it again I'll give it to you, lol yeh I know it is addicting as well.

N

Nestor

Underdogs has it, i believe. it's abandonware, meaning that no one cares about it enough to sue you for downloading.

I played it a while back. fun times.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Thats sad that nobody cares enough lol, poor OT.

Malificus

Likes snow
I actually still have a copy of this game.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont have an actual copy, just downloaded version.

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
This game... rocks.
I think I paid something like five dollars so I could get it in the hardcore wooden box or something. Fuck yeah.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Oregon Trail was awesome back in the day. Whenever we would get extra time in my computer classes, we would play this.