• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Oranges and Sunshine

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
IMDb link

Oranges and Sunshine

Oranges and Sunshine tells the story of Margaret Humphreys, a social worker from Nottingham, who uncovered one of the most significant social scandals in recent times: the forced migration of children from the United Kingdom
I have only just heard of this film when catching up on recent podcasts of Simon Mayo and Mark Kermode, I know very little of the story or indeed how good it is but I have heard what is about and a clip of the film and this sounds like a very sad, very compelling & very emotional film, the fact is is based on true events makes me want to see it even more. I don't know if others have seen it but I intend to see this as soon as I can.