orange wall

M

mysticangel

i made this wallpaper for i contest i entered...the theme for the contest was that it had to be in orange...no reds no blues no greens, just different shades of orange.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Oooohhh! I know who I am voting for in that contest^^; For a wall in orange mystic this one is way too cool for words. I like teh castle in the bg and the character u used in the foreground. This is something u should really be proud of greatly.

Oh and by the way...can I have a copy? >>; I don't take without asking permission to.

I love the combination of the crunched paper texturing and the castles. And orange is one of my favorite colors lol. Also one of the only times I've ever seen the filter you used on the upper and lower bars actually look good... very nice work.

Wow. Thats really awesome. I normally don't go for bright wallpapers (just something about me..I like them to be relaxing) but this is really awesome. I love the way it all just fits perfectly together.

You must've work hard on this, and it shows. Great wallpaper!

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
Wow this is amazing. This is the best monotone project ive seen. You have gotten much better. I wish i could sstill do gfx... :(