Optical illusion or ghosts?

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
Lately I've been experiencing movement out of the corner of my eyes, every time I'm thinking it's a person walking by, but when I turn my head to look, there's no one there.
The last experience happened only today, the image was of a male adult wearing white top, black trousers, and I think long hair.

If it's an illusion, my question would be why is my mind/eyes playing tricks on me? The person I described above looks like no one (didn't see the face) nor do I know anyone with long hair.

If it's a ghost, the idea is kinda scary to think that I am able to see ghosts on occasion walking about.

Your thoughts?

Cataract?

Maybe a spirit trying to contact or connect with you? "Something" from the other side?

Have you been getting enough sleep? Perhaps, your mind is in that half-sleep state trying to go to bed, and you're having a real life dream?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Four possible reasons:

-a random ghost or ghosts

-the spirit of a departed loved one seeking your attention

-a psychological manifestation of the above

-simple transitory peripheral hallucinations

I would tend to suspect the last, although I will admit that this leaves certain incidents in my own past experience without sufficient explanation.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I see little bugs flying around from the corners of my eyes sometimes. I think i've just been staring at the computer too long.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I would say just illusions, eyes can play up sometimes. If not, get more sleep lol.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
I'm definately not getting enough sleep - thanks to my dear baby.
I didn't realize that lack of sleep does that to people. Strange.

Thanks Bex, I'll take a look at the sites.
------
Ugh.. that website will give me nightmares..

Last edited:

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
On a exercise I did which we were sleep deprived for 2 weeks I started to see clowns popping out of the trees lol. It can get pretty bad at times, so make sure you try and catch up on sleep when you can.