• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Opinions on Sheamus?

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Early reports a few months ago were that HHH would be returning in Decemeber and now Sheamus wins the King of the King, definitely no accident. I'm sure what will happen is Sheamus is going to come out, cut a promo stating that he's the King, and he's the best then Triple H music will hit and he'll act all scared then he'll get his butt whooped by Hunter, then they'll have a match at the Pay Per View.
:lol:LOL! I am pretty sure this is where it is leading too. If they are going to have a match, I hope that Sheamus goes over and Triple H loses. I am sure Hunter will put him over but he'll probably get the final laugh at TLC if this does happen. I can't see Sheamus losing after just winning KOR because if this does happen, he'll look like a William Regal and that is something I don't want to see.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Since Sheamus put Triple H on the shelf I don't see a possible scenario where Triple H comes back and loses. If they fight at TLC I would expect HHH to go over Sheamus.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't see HHH putting Sheamus over either, there's no way that he comes back from a long vacation/rehab and loses. I wish he did put Sheamus over because that would be huge for his career, but like Millz, I don't see it happening.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't see HHH putting Sheamus over either, there's no way that he comes back from a long vacation/rehab and loses. I wish he did put Sheamus over because that would be huge for his career, but like Millz, I don't see it happening.
Well, having Sheamus be the one to put him (hhh) out of action was a way to put him over so I don't have a problem with Trips winning when he returns. I think Sheamus beat HHH at Extreme Rules too so its not like Sheamus hasn't looked good here.

And Triple H loves Sheamus so no worries haha

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Plus Sheamus is a multi-time WWE Champ and the first King of the Ring in two years. I don't think he needs to be "put over" too much lol.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I just can't see Sheamus losing 2 PPVs in a row. I thinks it is going to end with Sheamus getting a cheap pin. Hunter grabs the sledgehammer and has his way with him, like what he did to Shawn Michaels at Summerslam in 2002.

If Hunter doesn't return at TLC, I can see Sheamus beating somebody at TLC and losing to Hunter at the Rumble.

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
JoMo will most likely challenge Sheamus to a match at TLC, since the KOTR was the second high-profile match they have had, the first being at Survivor Series. It only makes sense.