• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Opinions on Sheamus?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
What do you all think of Sheamus?

Do you think that he is going to turn into a Kozlov type? Being buried after a big year like this? I hope not. Do you think he is the future top heel of the company alongside Punk and Barrett?

Let me know what you think.

I personally love his character. His "Celtic Warrior" persona is great and is a welcome addition to the main event picture since he debuted on Raw last year after being on ECW. Also, this interview with AOL Fanhouse is a great interview that gives me a lot more respect for him.

INTERVIEW HERE

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Sheamus is going no where. He is already a top heel on Raw and I don't see him going down anytime soon. He is also butt buddies with Triple H, so I doubt Hunter well let him get lost in the shuffle. Sheamus is a very talented big guy, and I dont' know how people can compare him to that joke of clown Kozlov. Sheamus is here to stay.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sheamus started growing on me, I was pretty mad that he won the title so quickly, but after paying more attention to him, I started to like him a lot. He's one of the better heels in the WWE. I agree with GB, Sheamus isn't going anywhere.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I agree! I don't compare him to Kozlov, but others have.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
Only one word to describe him and that's awesome. His mic skills are top notch and his ring skills are getting better and better as time goes on.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
i thought his push was premature but he has grown on me to...

above average on the microphone...good in the ring...

a friend of triple h...he's here to stay

Anthony1975

Registered Member
I used to watch him 6 years ago when he Wrestled for Irish Whip Wrestling and even back then he looked like he had great potential.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Spoiler from RAW...

Sheamus won the King of the Ring tonight which, I guess, is the next step in his career. He's done an awful lot in a short period of time!

Unity mentioned it to me tonight. He's now the King and the King of Kings, Triple H, is due to return soon.

This is no accident haha

PS: Sheamus is awesome

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Indeed Millz, it is perfect how the cards are beginning to fall into place!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Early reports a few months ago were that HHH would be returning in Decemeber and now Sheamus wins the King of the King, definitely no accident. I'm sure what will happen is Sheamus is going to come out, cut a promo stating that he's the King, and he's the best then Triple H music will hit and he'll act all scared then he'll get his butt whooped by Hunter, then they'll have a match at the Pay Per View.