Opinion Poll: Would you.....

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by The_Burger_King, Feb 18, 2008.

?

would you cheat if you would never get caught?

1. YES

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  2. NO

27 vote(s)
    87.1%
  3. UNDECIDED

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

Would you cheat on your signifiant other GF, BF, Husband or Wife, if you knew you would never get caught? Fell free to discuss/debate amongst yourselves.

2. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

God no.

For what? More sex? No, im chill in that department.

Better personality? Impossible

Money? Thats disgusting. I dont need much more money than I have.

No, thats awful.

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

no freaking way. it doesn't matter if i'd ever get caught, i have no desire to cheat on him.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I can give a solid "no" to this.

I've cheated in the past, been the one cheated on, and been the one cheated with. None of the roles are very fun for anyone involved for more than a short time.

5. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

I wanna hear someones justification for a "yes"

If someone thinks "yes", please post. Dont be shy now...

6. The_Burger_King

The_Burger_King Registered Member

By no means am I saying I would or wouldn't I am more undecided on the whole thing I can see it from both sides. So maybe not justifications but reasons you may say yes.
    1. The excitement of being sneaky and not getting caught
    2. The thrill of going out to look or meet someone or on the hunt for them.
    3. You wouldn't get caught.

7. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

I've been/done all three. and I have to say that depending on the circumstances the last one is fun. But i'm only saying that b/c the two times that happened with me I really didnt like the other girl and I was doing to "steal" her boyfriend, weather I liked him or not. So it came out fun for me (ahh...middle schoool times").

But now that I've grown up just a bit, i'm going to say "no" I wouldnt again. Seeing whats going on with my mom and my dad has made me realize that weather you get caught or not, its not worth it. In the end, your going to be hurting your spouse, yourself, and the other person.

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I voted no because I couldn't find the "absolutely not" option. :)

9. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

If its just a girl friend? Yes.

Wife? No.

Your not married too your girl friend. I dont feel I have an obligation to only see or date her unless we specified it. Even then I am again not married to her.

Ask me 3 years ago I would have said no. But after a few years I have found that you arent that obligated if your only just dating for awhile.

Change of heart perhaps after seeing all the way relationships have gone with friends at least.

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I voted no. But everyone has different ideas of what "cheating" entails.