Operation Around the Clock Posting

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright we need more members from Europe and Australia (and anybody else who speaks English in the middle of the night US time).

The place is hoppin all day here in the US and it only seems right to keep the party going all night long too. ;)

So, any ideas on how to get more worldwide members? Anybody have any cool friends in some of these other time zones?

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Or you could just stay awake and post for 23hrs (24th hour for sleeping when people in the US are awake). Hmm...but aren't you doing that already? :lol:

ComicFitz

Registered Member
You can post a bulletin on Myspace and ask all of your little GFians to do the same. I don't know anyone in Australia or Europe, but I do know a lot of night owls.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes. That's why I made this thread. It would be nice to get more than 1 hour of sleep a night. ;)

But seriously, the lights never officially turn off in "GF Town". It's always 5:00 somewhere. :)
------
You can post a bulletin on Myspace and ask all of your little GFians to do the same. I don't know anyone in Australia or Europe, but I do know a lot of night owls.
Night owls will do too. I see you are one of them as well. :)

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey Hybrix, You can set up an acct on Dailymotion, it's the European version of YT.

I have tons of people from Europe and Asia posting to my acct on there. I'll post a few links to try and get them in here.

The language barrier is what is killing me tho. But check out Dailymotion..