Open Challenge.

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Babe_Ruth, Aug 14, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

No I am not the one who's going to challenge someone. I am holding a competetion. I'll need two people to sign up, and I'll need 3-5 judges. As some of you may already know Rocky 6 will be coming out December 22nd, no I am a big Rocky fan, so I decided to challenge you guys to make a rocky sig. It can be from any rocky movies. But lets say you choose Rocky 4 you have to put Rocky Balboa in the sig, and you have to put is challenger, and in that movie it was Ivan Drago. So I need two people to accept, and when I have the two people i'll issue a deadline.

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

*raises hand* Judge here! I had no idea Vince that u were a rocky fan >>; Now I know though and this...shall be an interesting competition to see. Can't wait to see who the contestants are gonna be. So is the competition going by the section's rules or what?

3. Omega

Omega Ω

I would join this but I need more info now please. Like what size does it have to be? Are we aloud to use animation? Answer those Vince and I will think about it XD.

4. Babe_Ruth

Alright yes you're aloud to use Animation if you want, Size will be 460x110, and you have Rocky Returns written on the sig. Also Kyo yes we use the same rules we usually use in battles.

5. Omega

Omega Ω

umm... Vince not to sound stupid but, why 460 x 110. Why not just 450 x 125?

Also will the loser have to donate points to the winner, if so how much?

Just asking.

6. Babe_Ruth

Alright you can choose that size then and yes the loser will have to donate 400 points to the winner, which is not a lot. Now I need some members to sign up. Also if I get a lot of people interested in this then i'll accept more then two people entering this competetion.

7. Omega

Omega Ω

Oh I will enter this. So now I need someone to destroy XD.

8. Shabir

Shabir Guest

here..im a jugde..and Omega..i hope your not forgeting about my wallpaper request..please man..anyways count me as a judge..