oops Booker T

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Lmao , That is funny. No offence to anybody but I hate the guy and I have to say that it is funny. Well that video is xD

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I miss the old Booker T and his attitude, he use to be my top fav wrestler but he fell down from that slot awhile back because the new him just disappoints. But that was funny though I gotta admit and he still played it off as it was nothing. Though it could be the fact that he didn't realize what he said until alittle bit afterwards.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

lmao..

I never actually liked him, I am more Cena and Undertaker fan

5. andrew_bishop

I liked the old Booker T but the new one is just pittyful. It's sad that he went from his old character too "King" Booker. If they had to change him why did it have to be to that:(

6. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

well booker's taking time off of wrestling after the piledriver on the announcers table, looking at WWE.com

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I also hate the new gimmick of Booker T, especially Queen Sharmel she's annoying. But that video was hilarious.

See this is why I think they should eliminate the Pile Driver in Wrestling someone can get really hurt out of this, a lot of people have broken there neck from this move, just look at Stone Cold, he's lucky that he's not paralyze, now Booker T gets injured a bit out of this finisher. Undertaker should stick to his choke slam, and the WWE should ban the Pile Driver.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't know about banning the manuever, I mean, a lot of them are dangerous when poorly executed.

The video was funny because of Booker's and the woman's reactions.

9. andrew_bishop

I don't think for one second the move should be banned. Your in a business where you basically are getting paid to hurt a guy. Some moves are more dangerous than others but that is the risk you take when you get into the company. Besides the tombstone is legendary with the Undertaker and it would be a downer to see the WWE take it away from his legacy.

10. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime