Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
About time you got you're own UTM!

I'll kick things off then.

Favourite thing about GF?

Best modern rock band?

Do you like FOOTball?
Thanks for my UTM EEB!

My favorite thing about GF would be the people. I like all the conflicting opinions, but that everyone generally still gets along lol.. Really my favorite thing was all the BarbieGirl controversy, but I guess that is over now.

I guess it depends on everyone's idea of Rock.. I have been listening to a lot of Chimaira, Avenged Sevenfold, and Lamb of God lately.

I am guessing you aren't talking about America Football :) I do like it, although, I don't follow it much, but I have seen our local team the Kickers play a few times.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
You're welcome. All the other MEANIES weren't going to oblige.

Oops, better had ask another question.

Future dreams and asperations?
I would really like to be a ninja.... =( But I don't think that will happen. So I want to be a therapuetic Radiographer... So, I want to give radiation treatments to cancer patients. That is my ultimate dream!
------
If you could be any kind of tree, would you be a flying tree?
Hmm.. I wish I knew what my other options, but I am assuming that a flying tree has super powers, So that sounds good to me.

Last edited:
Your profile says you like to be a child at heart, do you have a job?

If so is it one of the following: Firefighter, Astronaut, Toy Related, Treasure hunter, Adventurer, Super Heroine, or International Secret Agent?

Why do you hate freedom?

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Your profile says you like to be a child at heart, do you have a job?

If so is it one of the following: Firefighter, Astronaut, Toy Related, Treasure hunter, Adventurer, Super Heroine, or International Secret Agent?

Why do you hate freedom?
I work as a medical transcriptionist.. Which is not nearly as exciting as any of the jobs you listed. I also go to school.

My school doesn't allow me much freedom, but I love freedom.

Do you like to tan?

How many pets do you currently have?

Would you dump a boy because he wanted you to play video games, but you don't want to?

Status
Not open for further replies.