Oompa Loompa on My Fortune Cookie

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Dragon, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

2. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

LOL LOL LOL!!! Ya know that Willy Wonka movie scared me as a kid! LOL I am watchin ya!

3. Dragon

Thanks msbabedoll. I don't think you want to watch the newer version because it looks more scarier. I think it was directed by Tim Burton. But I might go watch it still.

4. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

OHhhh i seen it advertise! I want to go see it JUST BECAUSE Tim Burton directed it.....or whatever he did, I LOVED The Nightmare Before Xmas!! LOL, besides I like a good scare these days!! I hope this does good for ya!!!

5. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Good Luck Dragon.Im watching

6. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

You are on my Watch list as well..good luck

7. feral_films

feral_films Registered Member

omg i love this one

i hope gpc gets this one

if tin whistles are made of tin;
    what do they make foghorns out of?

8. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Dragon...That is such a cute auction...now run along and answer my question! I really need to know the answer.... :lol:

9. Dragon

Thanks everyone. Not sure how I came up with the auction but it works for me. There was fortune cookies sitting on the table and mom said never let good food go to waste so I'm putting it to good use. Somehow Oompa Loompas came across my mind and I put the 2 together. 1_ares_1, I just replied to your question. I enjoyed it too. Hopefully I get some more emails and some bids.

10. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

HA HA HA! I found a fortune cookie and popped it open...it told me "Dragon will get more Q's and Bidzzzzzzzzzz!"