• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Only four untouchable for the Leafs...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Bernier, Kessel, Bozak, Riely.

Honestly, how is Bozak untouchable but JVR, who's your second best forward isn't?

Thoughts on this Leafs fans?

BJBirdy

Registered Member
I don't think anyone should ever be 100% untouchable, since I think you should always listen to offers in case someone really blows the doors down with an offer. But my only untouchable would be Kessel. Then guys that would be hard to move would be Bozak, JVR, Kadri, Rielly, Gardiner, and Bernier. By "hard to move," I just mean that it'd have to be a pretty good deal to move them. But at the same time, you have to trade good players to get good players.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Players like Kessel and Riely don't grow on trees, and I understand why they wouldn't want to trade them, but even though Bozak is good friends with Kessel I just don't know what he brings to make him untouchable. He's a good player, but he's pretty close to his peak, while JVR can, and probably will get better.

Just don't get it.

JVR is one of the rare guys I'd take on the Leafs anytime. I think he'd fit in perfectly with Patch and Desharnais.