TV Only Fools & Horses.

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by WesJones87, May 9, 2009.

1. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

Do we have any fans of this show? I personally am a huge fan, and own the full 26-disc DVD Boxset as well as numerous items of merchandise.

Last edited: May 9, 2009

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I am definitely a fan of the show. I think it is the greatest British comedy of all time and it never failed to make me laugh. I watch re-runs of the show on G.O.L.D quite a lot and I've never seen an episode I haven't liked. It has fans of all ages and everyone I know has heard of it and watched it. It's something I grew up watching as my parents were always big fans of it.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I love it! Classic british comedy, never fails to make me laugh. I had the batman & robin scenes as my profile video the other week, that's one of my favourite episodes. I have some DVDs too. The intro/outro theme is so catchy.

[​IMG]

4. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

Brilliant show :yes: Ive been a fan of this show for years, I wish they would continue to make the specails for Christmas time it was a tradition to watch it. David Jason is a great actor:thumbup:

5. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

It was one of if not the best British comedy's ever made, the characters were all funny and a lot of them you could kind of match up to people you knew, I used to work with a guy that was on the same par as Trigger, he was the nicest guy there was but not the brightest bulb in the box.

I liked the way the characters developed over the course of the show as well, I will always watch this if comes on.
    One of the funniest scenes ever was Del Boy falling through the open counter door, and Trigger looking so perplexed at where he had gone.

6. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I love this so, I still watch on on the UKTV on Sky! My favourite episode would probably be the cwying one, I saw it again the other day and it had me in stitches.