• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Only 24 days left until Christmas

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
And I haven't gone shopping once yet.

Anybody done with their Christmas shopping yet?

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
Haven't started at all. I should get on top of that to avoid the crazy rush. I hate waiting in super long lines at checkouts too.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I only bought for my daughter this year, and I did that all already, so my Christmas shopping season is over already.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I haven't done any shopping yet either. I'll probably get a lot of people gift cards to Barnes & Noble or something so I don't have to go to a ton of stores. The thing that sucks is that you can't really avoid the crowds unless you go well before Thanksgiving.

Russian

Marry Christmas! Ho-ho-ho! Today I begin decorations my house. It was beautiful! And it was first decoration for any (!) holydays a few years. I havent some special X-mas tradition, but I try give some presents for my family. for Russians people New Year's Eve is more importent that X-mas. I think I will celebrat Russian Christmas (6 januare).
please, give me advises about X-mas shopping. when better something buy? i want some cosmetic from Easter Lauder (on Macy's or Belk). which time is good for this? I mean, maybe some special sale 24 Desember? or for New Years present is 29 Desember? thanks!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Hey Russian, don't you mean the 7th of January? Being a Serb myself, I celebrate it on the seventh

Vegito728

Registered Member
I've still got a little shopping left to do. I'll probably get it finished tomorrow.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Aw, crap. i haven't started either. It's already the second to last weekend, and I don't want to join the mall moshpit on the last weekend.