• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

online web programming schools/courses

lena

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows any good online schools (preferably online divisions of accredited universities of course, but strictly online schools will do as well) that teach web programming/web development and are affordable? I am studying to be a graphic designer, but wish to aquire a web design/programming background. I have browsed the obvious U.S. online universities (which cost a fortune), UK and Australian online schools and haven't found any schools which really teach the technical stuff (XHTML, Java, Flash and so on) and not just design.

It would be ideal if the course duration was less than 1 year and cost about $1000-3500 (that's just an estimate). Thanks so much in advance!