• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Online School

dDave

V.I.P.
Anybody doing online school?

I'm a college graduate that was happy to leave school behind. Since we've all been put on quarantine and I can't really do my job from home, I've been assigned to do "professional development." Which involves taking classes online for development and training purposes.

I have to say, I didn't miss school at all but now I have a really strong appreciation for being at work. lol.

It's not been a fun experience having to study in a formal setting and to take classes again. The classes are really dry, there's no instructor, no students to interact with, and it's kinda like reading a semi-interactive textbook all day every day. Not my favorite. I guess I should be thankful I'm still getting paid 🤷‍♂️

Anyone else in school or taking classes for professional development and doing things online at the moment?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Never did online school from an accredited academic perspective, but I’ve done several online programs and courses on my own for professional development reasons. Buying digital courses is like a drug for me at times. I always seem to have have a few extra that I paid good money for but never went through yet. 😂