• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Online petition to deport Bieber

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Justin Bieber’s run-ins with the law could potentially get him kicked out of the United States, the nation where the Canadian-born teen idol struck it rich, immigration lawyers said Friday.

Online petition asks White House: Deport Justin Bieber | The Raw Story
Here's your chance to get him kicked out of the US. They already have almost 17,000 signatures but they need 100,000 to make it happen. Even if he isn't deported maybe this will give him a message that people are getting sick of his shit.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-justin-bieber-and-revoke-his-green-card/ST1yqHJL

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Here's your chance to get him kicked out of the US. They already have almost 17,000 signatures but they need 100,000 to make it happen. Even if he isn't deported maybe this will give him a message that people are getting sick of his shit.
Good luck with that, America. I'm always surprised that people even have time to waste on activities such as this. Do any of these people seriously think for one second he is going anywhere? Hell, they can't even get him in jail for a crime, how would they get him out of the country for what, being a douche? Sure. He has millions of fans, he's not leaving.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I'm with Idi on this one. And I'm not so sure that he'd get the message, even if it was scorched on his forehead with a branding iron. He's a douche and will always be a douche until he decides to change his ways. And only he can bring himself to do that.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
No unfortunately he probably isn't going anywhere, but I can dream can't I.ha ha You would think this guy would learn but since the charges keep getting dropped the only thing he is learning is his fame and fortune will keep him out of any serious trouble.

Last I read they have 40,000 signatures now.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I bet nothing happens. Honestly, there's no way they're going to deport him. I just don't "beliebe" it will happen! ;)

Konshentz

Konshentz
Some people find interesting ways to waste their time. Don't worry about real problems, let's focus on deporting a celebrity. Yay America!

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
This celebrity needs deporting. I think most people can think about more than one thing at a time. I still haven't forgotten about Obama and other crap going on. Just needs a diversion once in a while.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Does he? I'm sure there are people higher on the deportation list than him. I think he needs more than a slap on the wrist but that's about it.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Det makes a good point. Why should anyone even care if this kid gets deported or not? If you don't like him, then don't pay attention. He will disappear once people stop caring. He will be forgotten. 20 years from now people will ask "Remember Justin Bieber?" and the answer will be "Who?"