Online Games

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Cait, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

So, I get bored easily and I was wondering if anyone has any online game recommendations? I like all kinds.

2. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Try going to Adultswim.com as well as Scifi.com and try their games out.
    I go there all the time to play games and kill time.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

miniclip.com

they are chock full of flash games and other webpage based mini-games. Good stuff there to, there are some that I've been addicted to when I'm bored at work. Heck theres even an option to have the game in an HTML Format just in case you wanted to stick it on your myspace or facebook or whatever.

4. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I know the websites, but I was wondering about specific games you find interesting, you know?

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

oh oh oh ...

I'm a huge fan of the VISA slap shot game that was on miniclip. Same thing with the Original monster truck game. There was also this penguin game that they were trying to sell, it was pretty cool I played it for a bit but eventually got burned out.

6. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

5 min to kill yourself is a good game so is part two. Adultswim has some of the most strange and weird flash games to play. Give it a try.

7. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

Some of my favorite online games are the riddle types. "The Impossible Quiz" game is quite fun and will keep you busy for a long time. I think there is even a second and third one out now.

8. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

If you like point & click games, there's Mysteries of Time and Space (AKA MOTAS). Has around 19 rooms so far, and the creator keeps adding to it every so often. And if you fancy going insane due to a puzzle overload, you can try notpr0n. Largest web-based puzzle there is, and if you complete it without using hints (because apparently, the majority of hint websites are there to trap you), you get a certificate of some sort.

9. PentaCube

PentaCube Registered Member

10. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit