Online Dating? do you do it?

Has anyone here tried online dating? I have a few times and you can actually meet really cool people. Most of the time it never works out but there are those successful stories where a couple met online and got married later on.

What do you all think about online dating?

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Funnily enough i met my Current Girlfriend online, however we met a few years ago and hung out a lot as friends before deciding to Date.

Is that the kinda thing you mean??

BeeJ82

I've some good/some horrible experiences. I see nothing worng with it, but since the bad has outweighed the good, I wont be doing it again

Funnily enough i met my Current Girlfriend online, however we met a few years ago and hung out a lot as friends before deciding to Date.

Is that the kinda thing you mean??
Kind of, what I really meant is that Online dating..where you just talk to eachother online alot or phone eachother, no physical interaction,etc..kind of like a long distance relationship.

Nope, not for me. I'm not really into dating and prefer to be by myself for now.

More power to the people who do enjoy this, though. ^_^

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Kind of, what I really meant is that Online dating..where you just talk to eachother online alot or phone eachother, no physical interaction,etc..kind of like a long distance relationship.
Oh. In that case, No i haven't. I prefer to see the people i date.

I have never tried online dating and would never do that, we gotta go back to the reality if you really like the guy/girl you met online but not the endless talking or even dating by sitting in front of computers.

Boredie

In need of Entertainment
I tried it out, it was interesting. But in the end I met my husband with no internet interaction.
My sis on the other hand has met her fiance online and started her relationship with him that way before they met in person. She's getting married in 5 wks.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I think it's more a long distance relationship than online dating (if they communicate outside of the internet, like phones or letters).

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It always seemed way too shady for me. I mean, after you've seen internet shit holes like Something Awful and 4chan, you tend to lose trust in anyone who surfs the net.