• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Sony Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams

S

scriver058

This game is really good. If you're a fan of hack n slash games, play this now especially if you've played any Onimusha games and liked them. Any thoughts on this game?

B

Blitz

Oh man, I must have been out for a while XD

I have been waiting for this game for a while now. I guess I should have checked gamestop for it.

Is it better than the other Onimusha's?

C

Crimson

I really enjoyed this game. I dug the story line although the Chapter thing (minor spoilers) did throw me off at first, but after a while I got used to it and loved it.

Great game bottom line

P

pasteycracker

I was looking through a stack of magazines and I found a demo disc from Playstation Underground with a demo for this game.

HOLY SHIT. Cinematics are amazing and the gameplay is amazing. Once I become unbroke, I shall purchase this game. \m/

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
I've never played an Onimusha game before but the second I picked this up I became obsessed with it. It's a great hack n' slash game with cool characters and puzzles.

Plus it has a ton of replay value due to the Dark Realm section of the game.

F

FCXShogun

Yeah this game is superb, I have all the Onmiusha series this come first overall, the play mode is really good I dont think you need to know info on the previous series of Onimusha, weapons as usual are cool, storyline is fine overall I would rate it like 9/10...

E

Escobar

Thread resurrection ftw. I liked Dawn of Dreams better than all the other ones, but I'm not sure why...it was probably the RPG elements that made me like it more...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Movies & TV 0
Konshentz Video Games 12
Crypticshock Movies & TV 0
Kyo_Muramasa Art & Creative 4
O Video Games 1