• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Ong Bak

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I just finished watching the third movie in the series. I've never seen any fighting movie series this good in my life.

The first movie has a completely different story from the second and third movies. The second and third movies are parts on another story. Has anyone else seen it? I really love the movies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've only seen the first one unfortunately, and I really liked it. I do want to see the second and third, but have yet to get a chance to do so. Tony Jaa, is simply incredible. The things he does in his movies, especially Ong Bak is unbelievable.

To be honest, with his skill set, I'm surprised he hasn't made more movies. Or he's not big in Hollywood right now.

fractal

Well the first story is in the city, the second story is set in ancient times. In you like movies with ancient settings, you'll love them. Even I'm surprised that I haven't seen him in Hollywood.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
To be honest, with his skill set, I'm surprised he hasn't made more movies. Or he's not big in Hollywood right now.
Because he retired for a short period.

Also the first movie is easily the best. I hate to say it, but I think the second movie is one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life.

fractal

Well I agree that the story is not that great, but the fighting scenes are god like. I assumed he wasn't in Hollywood because he probably didn't know English.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Well I agree that the story is not that great, but the fighting scenes are god like. I assumed he wasn't in Hollywood because he probably didn't know English.
No.

I just told BR, he's not gotten any further in his career because he became a monk for a year or two but now it appears he's not anymore. He was heating up and he stepped away when people were beginning to notice him. He'll have to do some more work and get more attention.

diva

Registered Member
no, i haven't seen it. i'm not really a big fan of action movies so, i don't really feel any urge to see this movie.