O'Neal Unveils New Free-Throw Motion

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Even though I'm not Heat fan, I hiope it works out for him.

and the pic in the side of that article shows him plowing through Prince, I think, with his elbow 0_o

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Personally I don't like Shaq a whole lot, and he's arguably the worst free throw in the league, he tries everything and he still fails, which always leaves me asking why can't this guy hit a free throw. I don't think this one is going to work either, he's going to shoot in the high 50%.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know it does, but this guy is a professional basketball player, sorry but it's not acceptable in my book that someone cannot shoot even above 70% do you know how many hours they practice free throws. If you don't then it's a lot. It's a big advantage for the other team that he shoots a low percentage like that on the free throw line.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I think people anyalize Shaq's poor free throw shooting so much because of the fact that, he is such a dominant player and its basically his only weakness besides the trey and the mid-range jumper. Becuase I think that Ben Wallace is worst than Shaq when it comes to free throw shooting but people get on Shaq I guess because he is an NBA icon. But whatever the case is im hoping that he does improve his freethrow shooting, because hack-a-shaq gets annoying really quick.