• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies One Tree Hill

A

Angel03

I was wondering if anyone else has been watching this show. I have been watching it a little. I nearly missed most of first season and probably second and third. It's a good show and I hope to one day start buying the seasons and start from the very beginning. The recent episode was very interesting and suspecting. It was definitely a meaningful episode that really makes one think of the possibility. Basically this episode was about a kid bringing a gun to school because he is tried of being invisible to everyone. I was just wondering for those of you who had seen this episode, what you thought about it?

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I have never seen it, but I know my stepdad's pigeons are in the first episode, or the opening or something.