One Ticket Out

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kyo_Muramasa, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I don't even know which forum even started this little thread anymore so I'll say that I got from Animeforum ok. So here is a little riddle, I want to see how you guys will answer this:

Who will you take?

During a rain storm you see three people at a bus stop. An old lady who is very sick, the girl or guy of your dreams, and your best friend who saved your life. You want to take all three of them, but you only have room for one person in your car.

Who do you take?

2. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Ok..

The friend who saved my life, who I owe all my life. Even if I don't save the girl of my dreams, I still can find a new one, better looking. As for the old lady, I can't help her, she's old, and about to die.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

A riddle? Then I hope I answer everything I'm supposed to.

I'd take my best friend because without him, I wouldn't be living and wouldn't be able to see the girl of my dreams. The lady'll get better.

4. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

The old lady is old so she is going to die sooner than the other to natural...not considering her illness. The girl of my dreams, I've already met and laid my life down for once....now she treats me like shit....so would be a possible choice, but then again she is a bitch to me now.....(read on). The friend who saved me...I've had a lot of experiences in my life where I've saved someone, and they've repaid it....some actually dieing for me.....he is my choice....in honor of those who laid their lives down for me.

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I would give the keys to the person I owe my life to and let him/her drive with the girl of my dreams, leaving me behind.

6. Hikaru_Youkai

Hikaru_Youkai Registered Member

It's a BUS stop...

Anyways. My best friend who saved my life can drive the car, the girl of my dreams can sit in my lap, and the old lady can have the trunk.

7. Icyblackflame

Icyblackflame Registered Member

"Take" where? "Take" how? "Take" why? Like...kidnap take? Since this is a riddle, that makes logical sense to me.

Me and my stupid questions.

"Take" as in kidnap, maybe the guy of my dreams. I don't want the sick lady, and I can communicate with my best friend whenever I want.

Sui's response:

04/09/2007 03:06:43PM (Sui): lol
    04/09/2007 03:06:50PM (Sui): So you're going to take me?

=/
    -Icy

8. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Take the girl of my dreams. The old lady almost has her time up so for that reason I'd just eliminate it right there and if he/she was my friend then they would understand why I'd take the girl of my dreams

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

All of these are good answers, but the riddle still has not been answered correctly yet. Though when I first did this I had Hikaru's answer^^;

10. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

No! You'd be the one sitting in my lap!