One thing?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
If your house/apartment/etc was burning down and you were able to grab one thing on the way out, assuming all people and pets were already safe, what would you grab on your way out?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm actually not positive what I'd save. I have all of my important files backed up in a remote location so I wouldn't be at rick of losing anything. Insurance would pay for a new computer anyway.

I'd save something irreplaceable if I had the time. Something like old photo albums or old drawings. Both which can be scanned into a computer and saved I guess, but it's nice having originals of things like that.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
My external HDD (assuming I can't save it and my comp at the same time) because it has all my creative works on it and is totally priceless. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost it.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
My external HDD (assuming I can't save it and my comp at the same time) because it has all my creative works on it and is totally priceless. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost it.
Cons, you should pay about $20-$30 a year and get a safety deposit box at a bank. It'll make you feel a lot safer should you ever lose your external HDD somehow. Just keep a spare in the safety deposit box with all of your important works on it.

Dang, that is a difficult choice...but I guess I would save...My sketch book. I don't have copies of the pictures anywhere else, and I really like the pictures I have drawn in there.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
My violin. Mainly because it's worth a couple thousand dollars...and it's not really mine.

I'd rather save my photo albums though. I can always replace a nice violin, but I can't get back those pictures. In actuality, I probably wouldn't even think about my instrument.