• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

One thing to improve your city

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I don't know about you all, but I love my hometown. St. Louis has my heart and my loyalty, but it has many things that need to improve. For example, I wish that the crime and violence would just end here.

So, if you could magically wish for one thing to improve in your city, what would you pick and why? It can be improving some existing aspect of things (like crime), or it could be something new coming into being (like a currently nonexistent mass transit system) How would this improve things? Would it have a ripple effect for other aspects of your city?

Konshentz

Konshentz
A live in a small town. Crime isn't a problem. Shops and entertainment are only a few miles away. I guess if they put in a movie theater next door, I wouldn't complain. Haha.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I also live in a small town in which crime isn't much of a problem.

However, the city I live nearest to is Portland, Maine. And while I love Portland, it's too dangerous to walk around town in the middle of the night due to crime. I wish that weren't the case.

I also wish Portland had a minor league ice hockey team. Portland used to have the Pirates. But they moved out of town a year or so ago. I've never been to a hockey game before. But if Portland gets another hockey team down the road, I'd like to see a game or two live.